Friday, January 9, 2015

Joe's Pizza & Pasta - 01-08-2015

So, I am going to add to this occasionally.

Lizzie and I went to Joe's Pizza & Pasta last night. It's really, really good New York style pizza.

As usual, we ordered half and half pizza, pepperoni and sausage. The crust was thin and soft, with a bit of crispness to it, so not exactly what I am looking for. I expected that. The sauce leaned towards sweetness, but only because of the caraway that was the most prevalent spice. The sausage was tasty, crumbled into small pieces and spread nicely over the pie. The pepperoni is quite greasy, either you like that or you don't. I liked it a lot. The two sides have distinctly individual tastes to them, the sauce reacts very differently to the two toppings.

The appetizer was this very yummy, fluffy bread, with a bit of butter and parmesan cheese to it.

On our usual two part scale

Eric
Rightness - 3 (although for what they set out to accomplish, I'd call it an 8)
Tastiness - 9

Lizzie
Rightness - 2 (she agrees with the New York rightness)
Tastiness -8

No comments:

Post a Comment