Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scornovacca's - South

9-20-2012
Lizzie and I had a bit of free time before the reunion so we went to Scornovacca's on the south side. Not a lot to say really, just near perfection. The crust was amazing, thin with marvelous layers. The sausage was made in-house, and was perfect. I think I may have a new favorite DSM sausage. The pepperoni was just strong enough. My only complaint was that the ingredients didn't bind to the crust terribly well, but not terribly. This is Lizzie's favorite so far (I will let her add her comments when she can). This may have replaced Bordenaro's as my favorite, but I will go back to each after all this is done. They also had the best fried ravioli so far. Yeah, yummy.

Eric's Rating
Rightness Scale - 10
Tastiness Scale - 10

Lizzie's Rating
Rightness - 10
Tastiness - 10

No comments:

Post a Comment