Thursday, August 14, 2014

Orlandos - June 16, 2013

I had not been to Orlando's in a few years and it was as good as I remembered. Still not quite what I am looking for. The crust is thicker and cheesier than what I am looking for, bit is still excellent. The sauce is some of the best that we have had. Very meaty, very strong without being overpowering. The sausage is also some of the best we have had and is made in-house. The cheese comes close to being too much, but ends up balancing things nicely. The pepperoni is tasty without being too spicy. The ingredients bind to the crust nicely. All in all a great pizza, if not quite what I am looking for.

I did speak to the owner as we were leaving and was informed that we could get a thinner crust if we asked. We will go back.

Eric's Rating
Rightness: 6
Tastiness: 10

Lizzie
Rightness: 7
Tastiness: 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment